At about 5AM on 1-30-18 I woke up to a loud knock on my door. A large fire started in my apartment building where me, my son, and a good friend were sleeping. This was the most terrifying experience ever! Once I opened my door I was met with a huge cloud of smoke that made me choke. The fire spread so quickly, so I scrambled to make sure my son was safe and sound.. I then managed to recover only 2 of my paintings before the fire spread to my section... To be honest I’m just BLESSED to be alive and well, but in the process I lost EVERYTHING I worked hard for..
I don’t even know where to start....
Anything at this point will help....
*You can view a more detailed description at the link below..
- Cara Young
- Mickey Lancer
- Amber Payton
- David Barnwell
- Orlando Carswell
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more