The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens the Israeli and Jewish identity of our next generation, the American-Jewish community, and the bond between the peoples of the United States and the State of Israel.
We are here to serve the dynamic Israeli-American and Jewish-American community in Washington DC through innovative programs for every age group.
Through outreach and community building initatives, we bolster the Israeli-American community, strengthen the Jewish and Israeli identity of the next generation and reinforce support for Israel.
In under two years we have 10 programs, 30 volunteers, more than 60 events throughout the year and more than 4,000 participants. Help us grow and do so much more!
Our programs focus on three pillars:
1. The next generation - programming that focuses on young families and their children, learning, Israeli and Jewish culture, and building a community.
2. The leaders of tomorrow - programs focused on teens, campus and young professionals - strengthening identity, connection to Israel and leadership skills.
3. Community development - programs engaging community members to celebrate Israeli culture and Jewish holidays, creating community leaders and activists, partnering with our wonderful partner organizations, hosting community events at the IAC Merkaz in partnership with the Bender JCC of Greater Washington and hosting the largest national conference of the year right here in our capital!
Your donation will help us expand our next generation programming - reaching more future leaders and enhancing their identity and connection to Israel as well as enhance our community events and outreach.
If we want to continue to grow locally we need the help of the vibrant DC community to begin standing on our own and we need to look to you to financially support our efforts.
We have been provided with an extraordinary, one-time opportunity: every $1 donation will be matched by October 15th!
Please consider making your donation now – a Shanah Tovah gift to our entire community.
Invest in the future of our community in Washington DC!
ארגון הקהילה הישראלית-אמריקאית (IAC)
חרט על דיגלו לבנות קהילה ישראלית-אמריקאית פעילה ותורמת, בכדי לחזק את מדינת
ישראל, את הדור הבא ולבנות גשר אל הקהילה היהודית-אמריקאית.
כעת כשהחגים בפתח, זהו הזמן לתרום ולהיות חלק משגשוגה של הקהילה הישראלית בוושינגטון דיסי.
החודש לקראת השנה החדשה, כל סכום שייתרם לקהילה המקומית ועל ידה, יוכפל ע"י תורמיו הגדולים של הארגון במטרה לבנות פעילות ענפה של
אירועים ותוכניות לקהילה המקומית בוושינגטון, מרילנד ווירג'יניה.
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS! HERE’S HOW:
• $10 Sponsor a family for a subscription to our community Hebrew library and IAC Keshet Sfarim
• $18 Sponsor an adult to attend an IAC Shishi Israeli Shabbat dinner event
• $60 Sponsor a family to attend a IAC Shishi Israeli Shabbat dinner event
• $150 Sponsor a teen to join the IAC Eitanim entrepreneurship program!
• $200 Sponsor a child to our IAC KesheTot Hebrew toddler program
• $1000 Support IAC Dor Chadash Young Professionals programs
• $5000 Support our IAC Merkaz community activities
• $25K Support our Celebrate Israel activities for Israel @70
• $55K Open our first IAC DC Media Room to support positive activism on social media about our community and the State of Israel
Thank you for helping us make a difference in our community!
IAC DC Regional Council
Ronit Gudes Totah
IAC Regional Director, Washington DC
- Allon Pultuskier
- Avi Galanti
- Lee Oppenheimer
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more