Julio and I have set up this account to tap into our networks for those who, like us, want to help those who have been affected. These funds will go directly to family and friends who were most impacted.
We will provide updates here as we hear from more of our loved ones.
So far, we know that:
- Julio's parents (Elizabeth and Julio) are safe. Their house suffered terrible damage - the whole roof must be replaced, the main bedroom will be repaired and a fence rebuilt... at the least.
- His Aunt Gladys, and cousin Ulysses are safe and their house had minimal damage.
- His closest friends Luis and Elsa are safe. The door blew off their house on the first floor leading to some water damage and upstairs windows shattered.
- His sister Yvette is safe.
- We wait for news from his brother Tito.
Please sent your thoughts and prayers first, and donate funds if you can.
DonationsSee top donations
- Ben & Beth Holzman
- Jack Hanlon
- Three Day Threshold
- Brian Burns
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more