What the immediate future holds for Faith and the family. We will fly back out to LA to meet with the surgeon Dec. 16 to remove stitches . We will go back out in January to meet again to see how the left rod is holding up without the right one being into support it. Our prayer is that a miracle will happen and it can hold for the next lengthening surgery in April. If it holds, the Dr will lengthen the left and leave right rod out. We have had many "reality" conversations with our Dr. As he has stated we have about 50/50 chance of the left rod collapsing.
We know none of us know the future but we know HE does! We are thankful and Blessed that so many of you have extended you prayers and love. Please know that this fund is set up because many have asked for a specific way to help and this is it. We are lucky to have great insurance that covers medical bills but unfortunately, time that we have to take off is unpaid and there are incidentals that the insurance doesn't cover.
Hope this Holiday season brings many Blessings and love to everyone !!!
With Thankful hearts,
DonationsSee top donations
- Volcano Vista HS Boys Basketball
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more