Brent also had his Orange Rockerverb 50 amp stolen, which he has played for almost ten years. His 2008 Jaguar HH is also gone, one of his favorite instruments that he loved everything about.
Also a 1969 Gibson EBL (SG style bass) was stolen. The thing that hurts the most about this loss is that this one was a gift from one of his best friends from childhood. It feels like he has betrayed his friend in this situation on so many different levels.
These are more than just hobbies or possessions. These instruments are Brent's life. His most cherished memories are held within them. They're his other voice. It's how he makes a living. This gofundme campaign is here to help one of our favorite guitarists here in the Asbury Park area get back on his feet and recover from these terribles losses. As a tight knit community of musicians, fans and supporters, we believe that we can come together in this time of need and help out our fellow friend and musician. Please donate anything you can!
Once again this a list of everything that was stolen:
1. 1998 Black American Standard Stratocaster with Seymour Duncan hot rail in the bridge and little 59 in the neck.
2. 2008 Fender Mexican Jaguar HH sunburst
3. My entire pedal board which included MXR custom Comp/carbon copy delay, Electroharmonix Micro Pog, Digitech Whammy, and Boss Blues Driver/tuner.
4. Mid 90s Orange Rockerverb 50 combo amp
5. 1969 Gibson EBL Bass Red with no Decal on the headstock.
- Borcheng Hsu
- Tara Jones
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more