House Fire Walker La.

48228766_1590098354142219_r.jpegMay 21, 2020 Jerry and Anna Kahl (mother & father in law) home completely burned in Walker La.  this morning leaving them with nothing. The fire department did an amazing job and was caring and very helpful. The Red Cross immediately donated to help with essentials.  They both made it out safe along with their dog Carmen.  Carmen was taken to the vet for smoke inhalation and doing fine now.   Jerry has Polio and is confined to a wheel chair.   Ann worked from home.  She is a graduate from LSU Nursing School and has served as a nurse since 1968. All of their material possessions are lost.  But we are giving thanks to God that He made a way out of the fire and they are both still with us.  If you can help out we would greatly appreciate any donations.  Please keep them in your prayers.  48228766_159009716266528_r.jpeg
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 17 mos
  • David &Lynda Taylor  
    • $50 
    • 18 mos
  • Sylvia Scott 
    • $50 
    • 18 mos
  • Terry Rastanis 
    • $20 
    • 18 mos
  • Sue Jantz 
    • $25 
    • 18 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Denise Darnielle 
Organizer
Shreveport, LA
Ann Trautwein 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more