On Thursday, October 10th, a Kempsville family of 5 was awakened by a raging kitchen fire and forced out to the street with nothing but the clothes on their backs and their pets.
After the flames were extinguished, the Fire Marshall condemned the property as unlivable. Not only is the family displaced and in need of a new home, all of their possessions have been destroyed by the fire and smoke damage. A 6th grader at KMS and a 10th grader at KHS have both been impacted by this tragedy.
Please help us as we help the family rebuild their lives in the Kempsville community.
- Robert Wetmore
- Coach Johnson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more