They all ran out of the house, and a wonderful neighbor yelled out that she had called 911. In the mean time another neighbor ran into the house to make sure that everyone was out and safe! Neighbors hooked up hoses from there homes kept the fire from spreading until the fire department arrived. Many thanks to these caring people!!! Five fire trucks arrived and finally got the fire out. It was determined that the fire started in my grandsons wall(electrical). Thank you to the fireman that saved some of the Christmas presents that were under the tree from getting damaged. Most of all for putting the fire out and helping my daughter and her family!!
I am so very proud of my grandson, Dezmin for getting his family and dogs out of the house just in time!!
We are all grateful to god that they are all with us. Things can be replaced. Good things always come out of bad. Remember... to love your family and friends(neighbors), forgive all, because you never know when tragedy may happen.
I have set this gofundme page up ,to help replace all of my grandsons personal things, his bed, bedding, and clothes, shoes,coats....all of this things were damaged from the smoke and fire. Also they are staying at a hotel until the house is repaired. In the meantime the house is condemmed and uninhabitable.
Many thank you's for helping in any way that you can!
DonationsSee top donations
- Marybeth Gray
- Alex Madrid
- Lea M
- Marilyn Worthington
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more