House Fire Displaces Family

When the unthinkable happens

Hello, my name is Brandon Wyatt. I am turning to GoFundMe in an attempt to aid my mother as she picks up the peices after a horrible life event. My mother, Karen, has recently lost her home due to an electrical fire. The fire broke out around 3 A.M. while she was sleeping. Thankfully, her, my aunt, my cousin, and their pets made it our of the home safely. However, the house has been deemed unlivable, and now they are left without a place of their own to call home. Whats worse, my mother did not have insurance on the home. Being that she is disabled and on a fixed income, she cannot afford to buy/rent a new home. So I turn to you all, and ask you from the bottom of my heart, to donate what you can. I know there are many campaings on here, all of which are equally deserving of your time and money. I just hope you feel compelled in your heart by the genuine need my family is currently in, and help in any way you can. No donation is too small! All of the funds will be used to: offset the cost of buying a new home, food, clothes, and any expenses related to transitioning into a new home. Also, if you would share this campaign on your facebook/twitter and with friends and family, that would mean the world to us! 

Sincerely,
Brandon





Donations

 See top
  • S Layton 
    • $25 
    • 44 mos
  • Sarah Hamby 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • Michelle Woodlief-Mccord 
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
  • Kathy Roberts 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Tara McKinney  
    • $20 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer

Brandon Wyatt 
Organizer
Asheville, NC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more