Main fundraiser photo

House fire that took everything from our family.

Donation protected
Friday, August 9th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin our house on 2228 West Grant Str. started on fire due to an bad air conditioner, electrical malfunction. It was an older model house, so the house was fully ablaze in 10 minutes. When the fire started my 1st brother near it on the main floor escaped quickly. Meanwhile my 2nd brother was sleeping upstairs. Luckily my mother wasn't home. My neighbors and brother somehow got my brother to come go to his window and kick out his air conditioner in order to get to the porch roof. Where he jumped out into my neighbors and brothers hands. Only 2 dogs were left in the fully ablaze house. Firefighters did an amazing job but one small dog named shorty did not make it. My big dog named sasha was saved by thanks to the fire personnel. We lost everything in this tragedy as none of our possesions were salvagable. All we have is the clothes on our backs. Our family lost our father early in the year on January 29th. This has been the hardest year for our family and we dont know what to do. We hit a low we could never imagine happening. We need all the help we can get. I've never been the type to ask for something but we truly need help. Anything would be a blessing to receive at this time. May god bless us as we rebuild our lives again. I hope some people can find it in their hearts to help us in this gofundme campaign. I wish this on no one and god bless everyone.

Organizer and beneficiary

Javi Eckstein Viera
Milwaukee, WI
Kimberly Rodriguez

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee