Home Recovery for Russell family

My name is Bob Candice and I am the manager of Candicci's Restaurant and Bar, Ballwin, MO.  We have been in business for more than 36 years.  One of our main cooks, Darryl Russell, lost his home this morning and everything in it by fire.  An overwhelming loss to a family.  The family is in the hospital for smoke inhalation.  While it sounds that they are healthy, their financial life is in ruin.  Please consider the time of year, shortly after the holidays and the cold weather.  While there is never a good time for such a loss, now is the worst.  Please give and help them get back on their feet.

The picture was taken today, Saturday, January 7, 2016.  Darryl, wife and grandson was just released yesterday.  

Darrell made sure all kids and grandchildren were out of the house before he jumped from the second floor window.  He had to throw the 2 day old grandson out of the window trusting the arms of a neighbor in order to make him safe. 

Please help!

Donations (0)

  • Worth Kramer 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 33 mos
  • Christ Community Bible Church 
    • $300 
    • 33 mos
  • Susan Jobe-Bowen 
    • $5 
    • 33 mos
  • Julie Lawson 
    • $100 
    • 33 mos

Organizer 

Bob Candice 
Organizer
Ballwin, MO
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more