Home Explosion, Support for Jeremy

This past Tuesday, a water department crew was working on repairing a water line when they accidentally struck a gas line that resulted in an explosion of Jeremy's home. Luckily, Jeremy and his sister were not in the home at the time however, the blast completely destroyed all of their belongings. 

With the holiday being a week away, Jeremy is now out of a home during a pandemic.

As a longtime employee, Jeremy never hesitates to help anyone in need and we are hoping to return the favor and help him get back on his feet.

Any amount, no matter how small, will be greatly appreciated!

Gas Leak Caused Home Explosion in Warren MI


 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 22 d
  • Rita Avery 
    • $50 
    • 24 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 26 d
  • Matthew Hanna 
    • $100 
    • 27 d
  • Rhonda McArthur 
    • $50 
    • 29 d
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Tiffany Howe 
Warren, MI
Jeremy Motyka 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more