On 10/10/20 a branch broke off a tree and hit a power line which fell and caught the fence behind our mothers house that she was renting on fire. Within minutes the house was engulfed in flames. Our mother who is in her 80's was able to get out of her house safely thanks to God, family and neighbors. Unfortunately, most everything she owned was destroyed in the fire as you can see in the pictures. She now needs to find a new place to live, replace her vehicle, clothing, furniture, her CPAP medical machine, hearing aides, and much more. You can also donate by Venmo to @Samuel-Ashton-2 if you prefer to not use GoFundMe. Anything you can offer to help is greatly appreciated and we thank you as a family.
Only donations on our platform are protected by the GoFundMe Guarantee.
- Judy Shupe
- Angela McBride
- Erin Creger
- Taylor Keele
- K Cameron
Fundraising team: Ashton Family (3)