Dakota was outside enjoying the sunshine when she was bit by a poisonous snake. Her foot quickly started turning black. My mom rushed her to the Hospital. It was a copperhead that poisoned her. She had an allergic reaction to the Anti-Venom and was hospitalized for three days. She went home and was going to wound care every 2 days. She has stopped eating and is bleeding from her rectum. She is going in tomorrow to have all kinds of tests done to see what the problem is now. My mom is $7,000 deep already in hospital / vet bills. Dakota is her baby (her world). She is only 7 years old. We would be more than grateful for at donations toward her long road to recovery.