This evening we received information that Pastor Shane Priebe and his family had a fire destroy their apartment today.
He was at work, his family was able to get out safely (Praise God for that). The apartment is currently unlivable and may be so for many weeks.
There was lots of smoke and water damage. Their clothes can be cleaned but all the baby stuff must be thrown out.
Shane and Maria have a 21 month old son and 4 month old daughter and will have to replace everything for both of them. I cannot even imagine the cost, all at once, for replacing all the clothes, toys, crib/bed, blankets that were lost.
Shane would give you the shirt off of his back if you had the need, please consider helping this family out in their time of need!
DonationsSee top donations
- Jessica Cale
- Wendy Sanchez-Nunez
- Dan and Danna Sharadin
- Kait & James B.
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more