ACCIDENT VICTIM'S HOPE FUND
Do you Want to Give Back? Impacting our communities "In Positive Ways." Sharing concern when "Seeing A Need." PACE TULSA NETWORK is "The Way" to secure "The Opportunities Of Mercy that abounds us which are created within the Spirit Of Benevolence." That means "Unselfishly Supporting Other's" and "Thousands of pedestrians" injured each year, often critically, in Dart-Out or Pedestrian Crosswalk Intersection motor-vehicle accidents.
PACE TULSA NETWORK started in 2013, after Joshua Fletcher, a Bail Bondsmen in Tulsa, Oklahoma injured me in a Pedestrian Crosswalk Intersection.
Fortunately, I'd purchased "a non-motorist insurance policy," before the accident. Many marginalized people can't afford coverage.
After 12 months of spinal, knee and wrist rehabilitation, I recovered.
Unfortunately, many of our family members, neighbors, and friends don't ever recover from pedestrian crosswalk intersection fatalities.
$100,000.00 GOAL BY MARCH 2024. A substantial operating budget by 2024 means our operations budget Is realized.
$100,000.00 in donations being used to develop, roadmap, goal-plan, benchmark, implement and manage: The Pedestrian Safety Campaign Planner.
The Pedestrian Safety Campaign Planner "In-Line" with the goals of The Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Council Model as follows:
- A Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Council Model BPAC should… Act as an OPEN ACCESS checkpoint for officials and advocates.
- Make presentations available for input on major projects (e.g., bridges, street repaving, comprehensive traffic control plans, media campaigns etc.)
- Provide constructive guidance on bicycle and pedestrian issues.
- Ensure online participants have an opportunity to respond to ideas by attending outreach activities about future planning decisions
- Be registered to a commission, or city-state voter roll. Express a desire for a stronger active voice in the community development process.
- Be ready to suggest alternative solutions professionally.
$100,000.00 GOAL BY MARCH 2024
PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION DONATIONS CHANGE COMMUNITIES
PTN'S Open Access Platform
Open Access Platforms allows donors, volunteers and participant permission to share time, and exercise creativity, advice and values with other PACE TULSA NETWORK "An Aware Pedestrian" Participants.
Instrumental value contributions are also accepted (e.g. volunteer advocacy, equipment, vehicles, care packages etc.) PTN"S AGS SURVEY Fundraising Campaign moves us closer to a unified ONE-WORLD VISION.
PTN' (ONE-WORLD VISION)
“To Develop Core Ideological Goals That ‘Impact Peoples’ Lives’ In An Objective Way Leading To Firm Commitments; Employable Decisions, And Creative Solutions For Our World."
Our Lives And Our Families Lives ❤ ️Are Valuable. PACE TULSA NETWORK Ignites Giving & practicing allegiance to the ideals of community stewardship."
Here are "signs that your community is ready" to establish a Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Council:
- Street-level progress on bicycle and pedestrian projects. (e.g., bicycle lanes, public safety advocacy networks, Safer Routes to School programs, Americans with Disabilities Association improvements).
- Community leaders support "giving back" events particularly elected officials, city managers or county executives.
- Specific purpose(s) for forming Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Council Models BPAC. (e.g., bike lane plans, "redesigned or creating" safer pedestrian routes).
- The community and hopefully "local transportation agencies" are ready to move beyond “low-hanging fruit." (e.g., "demonstrating a willingness" to share road signs and educational material).
- The bicycle and pedestrian community is "asking for a voice" in government decision-making.
Together We Can Succeed! With PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, We Can ACHIEVE ! !