Helping Marisol through recovery

We are all faced with challenges but when you are told ‘you have a brain tumour’ it is a pretty big one to face into. Our friend, Marisol, just had 40% of a 5cm tumour removed from her head and after 3 months recovery time will need to have a second op to have the other 60%removed…...followed by another 3 months recovery time required.

During this time she won’t be able to work – she is a contractor so doesn’t have any sick leave…and her bills are piling up. She is such a generous person (with her time and her spirit) to so many people she meets that we thought we would set up this page and see if we can raise some money towards paying her rent, general bills etc. A couple of us are going to cook and provide meals during this time to help out as well.

If you are a contractor you know very well what not being able to work means to you and your family……..pretty difficult…especially if you have no family support in Australia (because they are all in Chile) except your kids who are still studying.

Can you help us raise some money to help our friend Marisol?
  • M & M Pakzamir  
    • $150 
    • 35 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 35 mos
  • Michael Webster 
    • $30 
    • 35 mos
  • Michael Grech 
    • $300 
    • 35 mos
  • Adrian Selley 
    • $150 
    • 36 mos
See all

Organizer

Tulae Harlow 
Organizer
Burnley VIC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more