Update: She woke up this morning, sat up, whispered something, then went back to sleep! Making real progress!
This saturday at Skylab, one of the attendees had a bad run in with drugs. She is in critical condition and has been since Saturday. I (we) would love to help their family out, with whatever they need, medical, personal, whatever! We are about community and family, and she was one of our own, so young and vibrant. This is the message her father Keith posted:
My name is Keith Roehm, this is my daughter Bianca. She is 17 and a Senior at Denver's East Highschool. She has a job that she works at everyday except Sunday's. This past 9-20-14, Bianca attended an electronic dance music festival, known as Skylab at the Denver Coliseum. She took a drug called Molly. She is now on life support and going into renal failure. Her heartbeat was at 165 beats per minut...e and her temperature was at 108 degrees for 20 minutes. They had to resuscitate her twice. My daughter died in front of us twice! On 9-16-14 her brother, Evan, had an episode and decided to drink bleach, and although he's in a seperate hospital, I have tell him that his sister might not make it, and I could seriously use some help right now...Please share this to bring awareness to what happens at these raves. The Denver Police know, and they do nothing about it. I even gave them printed out, text message proof as to whom she got it from, and was told they wouldn't prosecute them because she was seeking it out. I have contacted my local FOX affilliate to tell them that I had learned several other people had gone to area hospitals because a bad batch of this stuff had circulated at this Skylab rave. Nothing no response. This could be your child. Mine was responsible and did well in school.
Please, whatever you can, help. Let's bring the Denver electronic community together. Sending them lots of prayers and love. Thank you for the support everyone.
-Richard (CO EDM Family)
- Connor Chidley
- Shawnee Mollaun
- BIG NIK
- Joshua Gold