Link to News Story
The morning of Monday September 16th, just before 8:30am, the fire department responded to a business with the smell of propane. Shortly after, the building exploded.
My brother and his fiance Chelsey live in the trailer just behind the building that exploded. The force of the explosion sent debris through their trailer, narrowly missing Alex, who was home, in the process. From the force of the explosion, the debris has severely damaged not only the trailer, making it uninhabitable, but Alex's car has been damaged as well.
They live in this trailer while attending University of Maine at Farmington and as students, do not have the funds to find new accommodations, replace their belongings and care for their two cats during the process.
Any help you can provide during this unexpected emergency, would be appreciated. They not only need to find a new place to live, but to replace many of their items that have been destroyed as well as fix Alex's car.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the many firefighters who were injured, and to the family of the firefighter who lost their life in this explosion.