We are raising money to benefit Sumando Manos Foundation Inc, and any donation will help make an impact.
The Local Communities in Salta, Chaco and Misiones are facing many challenges of all kinds, but the most important one is access to clean and safe drinking water. There is hardly any rainfall, which brings about a drought, so the families depend on the water provided by the municipality.
With your help! Sumando Manos Foundation will purchase, deliver and install thirteen (13) 1000 litter tanks in 13 schools we regularly sponsor. With this action, we will help at least 600 students. The schools to sponsored in this campaign are as follows:
1. EX.EGB N°55-Anexo De La E.E.P N°157, Chaco, Paraje Rincon Del Zorro, La Leonesa
2. EEP 297, Chaco, Lote 39 Colonia El Aborigen El Aguara Machagai
3. EEP 862, Chaco, Lote 39 Colonia Aborigen, Zona Legisa Machagai
4. EEP 395, Chaco, Paraje Pampa Ombu Machagai
5. EEP 961 Sarapi Francisco Soria, Chaco, Pje. Central Norte, Miraflores
6. EEP 932, Chaco, Pje. Pozo El Algarrobo/Pje Las Margaritas, Miraflores
7. EEP 916 Juan Jose Castelli, Chaco, Paraje El Gramillar, Pampa Del Indio
8. Anexo EEP 916 Tomas Acevedo, Chaco, Paraje La Gloria, Pampa Del Indio
9. EEP 201 Soldado Victor Ofelio Ávalos, Chaco, Ruta Provincial N 4 Lote 8, Samuhu
10. EEP 371 “Ernesto Ocampo”, Chaco, Pje. El Baño, Villa Berthet
11. EEP 718 “Ex Combatientes De Malvinas”, Chaco, Lote 18, Villa Berthet
12. Unidad Ed. Albergue Batalla De Salta N° 4130, Salta, Rosario De La Frontera, Paraje Sta. Maria
13. ESC. 373/01 Guillermo Donaire, Misiones, Pje. El Boton, El Soberbio
From now on, when it rains, they can fill the tank and accumulate water for future use and, in the event of a drought, the municipality can fill the tanks and the families will avoid having to travel long distances for water.
For this reason, we are starting this campaign to raise US$ 5,200 to buy, transport, and install the tanks in order to help more than 600 children.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to this cause that means so much to us.
More information about Sumando Manos Foundation Inc: A non-profit organization envisioned to lend a hand to hundreds of needy children and extend the other to everyone who wishes to help. Our objectives include to provide children with an annual health care control plan, provide educational and preventive health care programs, promote better habits within the community & general school support. (hygiene education and supplies, food, school supplies, clothes, etc.) Geographic Impact: We help underprivileged children in remote zones of Argentina. The children we work with live in villages where resources are limited and access to basic human needs such as drinking water, electricity and medical care are not guaranteed. They walk barefoot 5 to 8 km to school and consider themselves lucky if they get one meal a day. Since 2005, he have reached out more than 10000 at-risk children and their communities We've provided food and critical medical and dental attention and taught fundamental health care throughout 15 provinces of Argentina (a total of approximately 100 communities (They are primarily native Argentinian communities with different cultures and native languages, e.g. QOM/Tobas, Wichis, Coyas, Guaranies)
DonationsSee top donations
- Roxana Yanina Morales
- Fernando Albornoz
- Abril Fontanini
- Luis Fandino