We are a wonderfully unique and diverse primary school in the heart of Camberwell. Here we deliver a Global Citizenship Curriculum. This is entrenched in social justice, equality, diversity and inclusion and sustainability.
We weave this with our school values of: Community, Pride, Empathy, Happiness, Individuality, Creativity.
We intend to develop students who:
- Create beautiful work which makes a difference to the world
- Are global citizens who want to make the world a better place
- Care about the world and people around them
- Think critically and are articulate
- Have the skills to face an ever-changing world
We are looking to develop our "concrete jungle" playground into a space which supports children's wellbeing and fitness, especially as many children who attend our school do not have their own outdoor spaces at home.
We would like to buy:
- Multi-use games area, to support children's fitness and sports development - MUGA £ 5952.33 + VAT
- Planters - to support children's wellbeing through planting and growing £500
Watch our video to find out more about our wonderful school.
We are asking for support from our local community to help us to fundraise - can you support your local community school to improve outcomes and life chances for the children of Camberwell?
We would also welcome volunteers to help paint, make planters and develop our space. If you're interested in getting involved, please contact the school office or message directly via GoFundMe.
Thank you in advance for your support!