Help Two Rivers Move into it's own clinic space!
Two Rivers is excited to announce that we will be opening our own free-standing clinic this year, but we need your help!
Two Rivers Health Clinic has historically used space after hours at a local doctor's office to see patients, conducting 2 clinic nights per month. In 2022, 136 total office visits were conducted, which provided over $20,000 in FREE clinic care to patients but we want to expand to provide quality healthcare to EVEN MORE uninsured adults in Effingham!
This year, Two Rivers, partnering with the United Way of Coastal Empire - Effingham Office, has been given the opportunity to transition into space within the United Way Service Center in Rincon, Georgia. With transitioning to new space, comes a number of expenses.
A big expense is furnishing the reception, nurse, and exam rooms. This includes all of the things that any typical doctor's office needs. With the expanded space, staffing costs will increase, as well.
Here are 10 things your donation can pay for:
1. $12.50 - 6 months supply of elastic tape to use for labs draws
2. $20 - fridge lock and thermometer
3. $52 - box of urine test strips
4. $60 - 25 doses of steroids injection medication
5. $96 - 3 sharps containers
6. $180 - 6 month supply of medical grade disinfectant wipes and spray
7. $234 - 25 flu test kits
8. $395 - Hemoglobin testing machine
9. $857 - Exam table
10. $1600 AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
We invite you to join us by donating to support the clinic as we make this exciting transition.
Thanks in advance for your support!
For more information about Two Rivers and for additional ways to support the clinic transition, please visit the Two Rivers Health Clinic website or you can call or email us.