SO! I'm looking to make the freelance work I've done since 2007 a full-time career, which I've essentially been doing since last Summer. I've managed to gain a not-too-shabby group of regular clients which recoups about half my former salary, and am working to grow my clientele as best I can.
I'm asking your immediate help to fund the necessary upgrades, equipment, and startup costs needed to set myself up for full-time sole proprietorship.
INITIAL GOAL: $5,000 USD by February 12, 2021
In addition to the eternal gratitude I'd shower upon you, your support will allow me to:
• replace my beloved, 5-year-old Mac, which just isn't keeping up with me when it comes to heavy-duty visual work
• adding an iPad Pro to my workflow, which would offer me a ton of flexibility as an alternate/additional creation device, communication medium, and monitor
• upgrade to better-quality software applications and resources for video and web development
• pay fees for incorporation (TBD)
If I exceed my initial $5,000 goal, I can begin exploring more opportunities, such as:
• purchasing additional equipment for audio and art production as able
• Maintaining a small nest-egg for this business to meet future expenses.
100% of your donations will benefit my newfound venture, which in turn benefits my family.
Thank you for your consideration, good vibes, and support!
- Daniel Ramirez
- Steven Kuerbitz
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more