Hello, My name is Tommy Farnsworth. I am 31 years old and I have Chronic Late-Stage Neurological Lyme Disease.
I have been sick since 2010 and have been working with an excellent team of doctors and specialists since 2014.
However, after years of trying and multiple efforts, we still cannot reach remission. This GoFundMe has been created because after years of unsuccessful treatments my medical team has advised me that my best chances at healing and getting better would be for me to travel for a 3 Week Intensive Treatment at Klinik St. Georg in Bad Aibling, Germany. The treatments, recovery, supplements, travel expenses will be very expensive and will have to be paid out-of-pocket. I have been working closely with the Klinik and I am approved for their treatment.
As of November 14th, 2018 the Klinik has reserved my spot for care from
February 7th, 2019 until February 21th, 2019!All the funds raised will be used for treatment at Klinik St. Georg, which has had outstanding success treating patients like me with Late-Stage Neurological Lyme Disease. The funds will also be used to cover travel expenses, at-home expenses (as I will likely be out of work for at least 6 weeks and my regular bills will still need to be paid), and I would really like a companion to join me through this intensive treatment. This will give me a chance for health, happiness, and to get back to the top of that mountain! I would greatly appreciate ANY and ALL support you could give
, be it financial, prayers and/or words or simply just sharing this campaign as I believe it is of upmost importance to spread awareness about this debilitating disease. This opportunity will change my life, help me eliminate Lyme from my body, and will be my answer to success.
When I am well, I look forward to working closely with the Lyme community and becoming even more active with spreading awareness and advocating for patients who are also in this same situation. I look forward to giving back to the world! The Lyme Disease Treatments & Services in Germany Include:
- Access to doctors and nurses 24 hr
- Basic laboratorys
- Dark field blood analysis (this may also be substituted by other tests like VCS)
- Oral hygiene set
- Oral supplementation program
- Infusions with Vitamin C, chelation, selenium, procaine, antibiotic
- Ozone Therapy
- Andulation bed and singulet oxygen therapy
- Laser Therapy (red and green)
- Blue light
- Magnetic Field Treatment
- Detox foot bath
- Colon hydro therapy
- Skeletal program when indicated
- Physical therapy
- Systemic Whole Body Hyperthermia (2 sessions)
- Detoxification Program
- Infusions/detoxification program established by the physicians according to the individual situation of the patient
- 6 week basic oral supplementation package to take home.
- 3 month post treatment medical support. For some patients, like myself, a third treatment week will be recommended to help in the recovery process. This third treatment week is 5 days :
- Plasmapheresis (1 session)
- Immune modulation therapy with biopeptides
- Mitochondrial support (Mito-box and infusions)
- Detox foot bath
- Magnetic field
- Physical therapy I will be paying for this treatment out-of-pocket.
Thankfully, a Lyme foundation has awarded me a grant to help pay for this treatment.
The cost of treatment is as follows:
23.000.00€ + 2.849,70 € room and board (21 nights) = 25.849.70€ ($29,245.53 USD) This will ALL have to be paid prior to arriving at the Klinik.*These figures do NOT include travel and other expenses*
I'm beyond ready to take a bite out of this Lyme and Kick it to the Curb! Here's a look into my Lyme Life: Read My Lyme Story I am FOREVER GRATEFUL for Your Support! --- There WILL Be Life Beyond Lyme! ---
-Tommy Farnsworth ￼ Offline donations are also accepted and can be mailed or sent via PayPal: Mail:
Thomas W. Farnsworth, 32 E Main St, Apt 4 / Ayer, MA 01432PayPal:
email@example.comLearn more about Lyme Disease here: https://www.lymedisease.org/ Learn about Hyperthermia Treatment from Dr. Douwes (see video): Klinik St. Georg Website