Our names are Robin and Megan and we recently bought a house in Chaska. Two days after we closed on the house a fire started in the kitchen, and with nobody home we lost our two precious little ones. The house and everything in it were severely damaged or destroyed.
The girls' names were Eva and Sasha, both were Siberian Huskies. They were our world and are the most important loss for us.
We've had many offers to help with housing and food and general wishes to assist us in some way. Our biggest need is money to help us with legal costs and everything that comes with restoring and rebuilding what is left. We have a fight ahead with everything we will need to do for the insurance company, with the contractor who recently installed the electrical work where the fire originated, and with the seller.
Anything you can spare would be appreciated.
Robin and Megan
- Tim McDonald
- Paul McKenzie
- Brian Miller
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more