There was an accidental fire at Koko Kitchen on Sunday, 11/3/2019. Due to the extent of the damage, we are not sure if we will be able to re-open again. The building is still there, but the inside is a total and complete loss. The insurance and others involved need to do their investigations before anything starts happening, which may take a couple of weeks/months. We will try our best to rebuild, but we desperately need your help and support to survive this tragedy. Anything will help, and will be greatly appreciated. Thank you to all our loyal customers for the last 23 years!! We will never forget any of you, and will cherish all the memories and connections we have been able to make with all of you over the years. Thank you!!!