Dave and Tiffney Albright we’re home with their three daughters Holliegh 15,Jaylin 12 and Payton 1 , Wednesday afternoon when A grease fire started in the kitchen and quickly spread, engulfing their home and leaving nothing but a pile of ashes in its aftermath.
Thankfully they were able to get everyone out safely including their family dog Willow.
Their family has been very humbled by this experience as they had planned to raise their children in this home,and this community. The churches and community have been very gracious in helping them to get clothing for them and items needed for the girls for school.
They were renting to own this home so they did not have personal insurance to help cover any damages.
Many of the items lost were irreplaceable as they were handcrafted by Dave’s father who passed away several years ago, but they are hopeful to be able to build new ones.
Tiffney’s father lives in Birmingham and is battling lung cancer, so this adds to the stress of affording to be able to go and be at his side.
They plan to rebuild, but in order to rebuild they have a long road ahead of them, funding being their biggest hurdle.
PLEASE HELP THIS FAMILY REBUILD THEIR FOREVER HOME.
Any amount is appreciated, there’s no donation to small.
Thank you and God Bless.