On the night of July 18, 2017, the Sheets family lost their dream home and all of their belongings in the Detwiler Fire in a matter of minutes.
Thankfully, Gabe, Sarah, Chloe, and their three cats were able to evacuate. Firefighters tried to save their home, even using a helicopter to drop water on the property, but the propane tank ignited. The Sheets home and everything in it was destroyed. The family will need to not only find housing, but also replace their personal effects, clothing, household goods, etc.
In an effort to help, we are hopeful that you will open your hearts and consider a donation - big or small - to help them rebuild and get back on their feet. Your support is hugely appreciated. Please feel free to share this post.
- Ludmilla Muns
- Jon Whitehead
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more