Hello Orange Goodness Family!
Thanks for supporting this band for the last few years! It is our mission to create great songs, great performances, and exciting weekly content for you. Thanks for having our backs!
It’s been almost 2 years since our debut EP, Flying Under The Radar Of Chaos was released back in the fall of 2021. We are so proud of that EP and with your help, it launched with much success! As we ride a bit of momentum from that first wave, we’re still on our collective music mission to be better writers, performers, educators and content creators.
After a few band discussions over Red Hot Blues Tortilla Chips and LaCroix, we felt that it would be perfect timing to record some music this summer. We have a dozen new songs we’ve created over the last year and have played most of them live at various venues just to test them out. The people spoke, and we decided to release the top 4 songs on a new digital EP titled, YEP. We’ve started the recording process at The Terrarium with our pal and engineer, Jason Orris. The Terrarium is a world-class recording studio that can facilitate the diverse sound of this band. These songs are dopamine generators and are coming along great! Can you help The Orange Goodness FINISH YEP and help us bring this new EP to the world? We so appreciate you taking the time to investigate what we’re up to. The Orange Goodness are worker bees and won’t let you down!
WHY SHOULD I DONATE?
1. The Orange Goodness is a live rock band, not a home studio/computer-based band. To physically record a live band and capture great tones, you need a recording studio with a treated live room, great microphones, great gear and a great engineer. Most of the classic records you have listened to from your favorite bands have been recorded in top-notch sonic environments with top-notch tech professionals. That’s why they sound so good and make you feel so good. We have such reverence and passion for the recording process.
2. The symphony and ballet rely on patrons. Athletes need sponsors. The new era of the music business leaves most live bands like ours very few options to recoup extensive recording and marketing costs due to streaming and decreasing licensing royalties. We’re past our twenty-something get-in-the-van days (they were wonderful), so as veteran musicians reinventing ourselves in the 21st century, we have to forge an unchartered path with great art and good intent as our guiding light.
3. This is a low-pressure campaign. We understand people are in different phases of life and work. Maybe you are out of work? Pay what you can. Every donation dollar counts! Rest assured we are meticulous project managers ( scroll below for a detailed budget).
4. We truly consider you family and love serving you! Creating exciting recordings, performances and consistent content for you is our music mission till the end of time. We can’t wait to see how YEP does on the virtual highway. We’re an inclusive group and always welcome your suggestions to help the Orange G music hub grow!
5. With your generous donation, we will send you an envelope filled with Orange Goodness schwag! Please DM or email your home address to us so we can snail mail you some goodies! You will also be immortalized on The Orange Goodness Patron Poster!
Much Love And Gratitude,
HOW TO DONATE & BRING "YEP" TO LIFE
1. GO FUND ME
3. CASH APP
THE YEP BUDGET!
Studio Costs= $3500
Digital Artwork= $300
Press/Promo Photo= $300
1 Music Video= $500
3 Lyric/Canvas Videos= $450
Musician Fees= $900
Digital Marketing Ads Google/Youtube/Facebook/Instagram= $1000
Digital Marketing Expert fees= $400
Canadian Territory Marketing Expert Fees & Placement = $650
Spotify Ads/Playlist Payola= $350
Postage = $250
TOTAL ESTIMATED YEP EXPENSES= $9200
THE TOTAL SUM THE ORANGE G HAS INVESTED IN YEP= $1300
THE TOTAL SUM NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE YEP CAMPAIGN= $7900