The water got high enough that they'll need to replace furniture and many household items. Any amount you can donate to this wonderful family is appreciated!
Specific needs include:
- piano repairs (heirloom with a lot of history)
- car replacement (one was totaled)
- clothes hampers
- end tables
- gas cards as they're traveling a lot between housing, schools, and jobs in one car for now
- DJs big work desk (he works from home a lot, so he uses it daily)
- coffee table
- kids storage shelves
- all of our closet and bathroom shelving
- Bathroom mats
- will continue to update
With all the need in the area, Whitney was hesistant to start a campaign. I did it for her because they are deserving of help, too. All money will go straight to the family to use for their immediate and long-term needs.
Losing a home is a trauma that too many people are facing right now. Let's help the Nolders deal with the logistics while they try to cope with the emotional aspect as best they can.
1. I'm Heather Strawser from Houston, TX
2. I've known Whitney for about 6 years. We met through Baby Boot Camp in the Clear Lake area.
3. See above
4. Whitney Nolder has been added as beneficiary. She is the wife/mother of the affected family.
- Debbie Baxter
- Scott Anderson
- Samantha Cassady
- Jennifer Manuel
- Welser Family
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more