At approximately 10pm on Saturday 6th of March, 514 Banora Point & 468 Tweed Heads
fire stations were responded to the report of a house fire in Peel Circuit, Tweed Heads South.
Tweed Heads B Platoon firefighters arrived first on scene to find smoke issuing from a single level dwelling. Power was isolated & fire crews got to work with a line of hose and breathing apparatus donned for an offensive firefighting strategy.
The fire was located and extinguished in the rear of the property.
Luckily the family [Peter, Lisa, Jarrod, Dylan] were not home during this time but the fire has damaged a
majority of the home, because of this the family has lost personal belongings such as; clothing, furniture, keepsakes. Due to intense smoke and water damage the family are not able live back at the home until renovations are done.
Help and donations during this time will go towards clothing, food and accommodation any donations would be greatly appreciated.
Post by Fire and Rescue NSW
- Jack Mason
- Charles Bratt
- Jarrod Colwell
Fundraising team (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more