This is the Sullivan Family. On the morning of December 19, less than one week before Christmas, they lost everything they owned to a house fire. By grace and luck, Summer (7) was awake early and already out of her room. By the time Liz (mother) noticed the fire and woke her son Austin (13), the flames were already big enough to keep him trapped in his room. He then kicked out his own bedroom window, covered himself in a blanket, and climbed out to safety. All four who were in the house (Liz, Chris, Austin, Summer) safely escaped with no physical injury. Shyanne (15) was not at the house during this time. They escaped with nothing but the clothes on their backs. The house, along with everything inside and the family minivan, have been lost.
Everyone is safe and spirits are as high as can be expected.
After getting an overwhelming response of friends and family wanting to help I decided to set up this fundraiser to consolidate these efforts. If you know me personally, feel free to reach out if you have other items you might be interested in donating.
Please help this family as they rebuild their lives. They will need everything from the most basic (clothes, food) to household items (beds, matresses, kitchen utensils) and a car.
Any and every contribution helps as they start over.
Thank you all for reading and contributing.
DonationsSee top donations
- Nehal ElDeeb
- Morgan Weiss
- Ellen Ringenberget
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more