Revival Arts is in need of your support!
In order to keep the organization on its feet while we work on some bigger, long term projects, we are aiming to raise $500 by the end of the month. This money will go towards fees and services necessary to maintain the business and its accounts.
What we have accomplished so far:
- Creating our logo
- Finishing an initial website
- Acquiring our 501(c)3 Nonprofit status
- Providing several remote classes/groups
What we are currently working on:
- Applying for federal grants
- Creating a video series about art therapy
- Establishing connections for potential partnerships and new team member roles
We are a (small) group of caring, passionate individuals who have a vision for providing access to therapeutically-informed creative arts opportunities. Maintaining/starting a nonprofit is a labor of love, and it really does take a village... and we need more villagers in our community :) Monetary help is the most effective and direct way to help us keep this vision in motion at the moment. If you believe in us and what we want to make happen, please spread the word and consider giving what you can.
We are so grateful to all of you who have been, and continue to be, a part of the making of Revival Arts.