Joey is that neighborhood guy that helps everyone, fixes everything and is such an amazing person. The neighbors refer to him as the Neighborhood Helper and their saving grace. But on September 7th, 2017 he was burned very bad on his hands and face. When the garage he worked in at home exploded and caught on fire. He is in the Bridgeport Burn Unit and is on the long painful road to recovery. Everything he has used to help everyone and be the helpful man he is has been burned in this fire. We are asking for your support with his Medical Expenses through this difficult time and to hopefully get some of the stuff he lost in this fire. Please Support Joey. We thank you in advance for all your help.