**I am NOT seeking advice, I am seeking financial support to help me secure a safe permanent home and be able to afford to go to college.*
This an extremely difficult thing I've had to admit so please be kind & gentle-
I was forced to move back in with my childhood abusers. I am raising money to move out to live with my bsf and go to college.
My mom is ableist & abusive.
She's NOT accepting of me being Autistic- she made it clear after I came out to the whole family when I got my diagnosis in early 2022.
She's getting more & more hostile toward me. To the point where my youngest sibling has had to stand up to her to get her to stop attacking me.
Unfortunately, I am in this situation after having to move back in when I lost everything in my name in late 2020 early 2021.
I have been through a lot these last few years. I was raped, beaten, lost over 45 pounds, got COVID, was diagnosed with Graves' disease, and several mental illnesses including C-PTSD, and also I got diagnosed Autistic.
I lost two homes before becoming homeless and now I'm stuck financially, incapable of working, experiencing the worst burnout, and stuck in "fight or flight" I have no bed, room, and little belongings.
Being homeless and stuck living on a couch in the same place I tried to escape many times is killing my health. I've already attempted to unalive myself in 2022. I don't want to keep spiraling back into that mindset.
I've been trying to navigate my way out of this situation. I was looking into signing up for school in late 2021, which is what I've proceeded to actually do. I'll be going overseas. It would be amazing if I could do so & perhaps find my happy place so I can finally heal & move on. I will be moving in with my best friend(New Zealand citizen) and another close friend of mine will be helping me with getting a job.
Until this goal is met I cannot start school, however, I will still be moving into a place with my best friend by February 12th, 2023! I will be staying on a visa, and as soon as I have raised enough I will be applying to college.
my goals and milestones:
- The arrival ticket is covered!! (Thank you everyone for your help!)
- I have received my work Visa and have consulted an immigration advisor for the next steps to hopefully get on a permanent residency Visa before my current expires.
- I've added the cost of tuition, school levy fees, and accommodation until I can get approval or find some other way to cover it. (NOT TAKING OUT A LOAN)
- I will also need to cover the first two weeks of rent and the housing deposit (I estimated about $4000 USD total) NZ bills are paid weekly.
Ways you can help:
- Send a DM with my link & a short explanation to CLOSE friends & family!
- Donate what you're willing to part with, yes even if it's only $1! (I will literally be appreciative no matter the amount!)
- Post on your Timeline requesting that your followers do the same!
- A successful crowdfund is not successful alone, I can reach my goals, as long as we all work as a team!
**I risk my mom and family discovering this link... I want you all to keep that in mind... I had to be 100% out about this and it terrifies me to do so. I avoided putting it on here for as long as I could but I don't think anyone is registering how much help I really need.**