Sunday morning , October 14th, Steven and Megan Wilson lost their home in Athol, Massachusetts, all their possessions and some of their beloved pets to a fire that devastated their home. They have no insurance to help recover from this disaster. Steve had left for work and Megan was preparing to leave the house when she realized she could not get off the second floor! She already had serious back issues and had to jump from the second story to save herself. Please help raise some funds for them to start over!