In the short time I have been at SoldierFit gym I have met people whom I can easily call family. The friendships that I have gained will last a life time no matter what.
I haven’t had much interaction with Sam but every time I did, he was always friendly and an even better motivator.
From what I understand, Samuel Shipley was burned pretty badly this morning in a grease fire at his house carrying a flaming pan of grease outside! He’s currently at the Johns Hopkins burn unit in Baltimore. His spirits are good (for now) but he’ll definitely be out commission for a bit. He was definitely a HERO this morning.
I understand that with Christmas money can be tight for most but let’s see what our SoldierFit family can do to help ease the extra medical costs!
- Sheri Davies
- Trish Lopacienski
- Timothy Humburg
- Harry Santucci