Help Ryan Fund a Mentorship with Modern Musician
Hi, my name is Ryan Westwood. I’m a folk-rock singer-songwriter from Portland, Oregon. I am raising money for a Gold Artist Elite Mentorship with Modern Musician. With this mentorship, my music will become a career.
I launched my music career in 2020. Since then I have accomplished some incredible things.
In the fall of 2020, I launched a Patreon that revolves around uploading home recordings of my music on a weekly basis and currently have 78 active and engaged patrons. I spent the next five months honing my skills, learning to record music from home and learning how to release music globally. In 2021, I released three singles produced by Sisterly Silence Studios here in Portland, Oregon and have grossed a combined 13,000 streams. I also started a songwriting business on Fiverr that brings in new clients each month. I have streamed a weekly Instagram live show for the last 71 weeks. My loyal fans tune in every week. The two-year evolution has been beautiful, wild, and action-packed. Its growth has been exciting to see and experience.
It is time to take the next step and level up my career.
Modern Musician offers a 3-month mentorship where I work one-on-one with a team of 20+ musical business mentors, each specializing in different marketing areas, for 10-15 hours per week. Throughout the program, I will clarify my brand around my “Core Story”, getting crystal clear about my artistic vision, and I’ll develop new ways to offer massive value to my fans. I’ll build a self-propelling, automated ad campaign with personalized messaging to build trust and strengthen my relationship with my growing fan-base.
The mentorship is extremely competitive. They receive over 800 applicants per month; they accept 30.
I have been selected as one of those 30 applicants!
The program starts on January 25th and costs $5,000.
Increasing a fan-base is challenging and this program tackles that challenge head-on. It will empower me with the tools and knowledge I need to grow my fanbase and create a sustainable income which will help me go full time with my music.
From the very beginning, I have been blessed with an incredibly supportive fan base. I am incredibly grateful for any support you can give as I take this next step to becoming the best version of myself that I can be.
For those of you that would like a closer look, and learn about the incredible journey I will go on in the mentorship, read on!
The Modern Musician Mentorship
The program begins with honing in on my artist identity
- Vision map for the next 3 years
- Brand Kit that will have all the assets I need for current and future streaming platforms
- Core Story – fuel new interest in my music and produce a 1-hour long Artist Showcase, featuring my best music
Next is generating a “Fan Magnet” to bring in new fans
- Outreach - people interested in music like mine, both online and in person, at live shows in my genre
- In Tune Process – 4-step process of greeting new fans and welcoming them to my community
- Asset creation – short videos for ads
- Hyper Networking – Collaborating with other artists to engage with their fanbase
Moving forward, I take my interaction with my fans to a new level
- Street Team – Private Facebook group where I’ll post and interact with fans daily
- Live streams – Explore different platforms and monetization options
- Meet and Greets – one on one connection
Then I dig deep into sustainable revenue
- Multiple offers for fans
- Value Ladder
- Entry Level, Low Ticket, Mid Ticket, and High Ticket offers
The last piece of the program is all about automation.
- “Ryan Bot” – handles the mass of messages, forwarding the messages that look like the best leads, for me to handle personally
- Email sequences – welcome new fans them to the community, direct them to the platforms for my music, and get to know me better
Finally, we optimize the ads.
- “Lookalike Audiences” – target with the ad systems from the fans that are the most engaged
- Split Testing – different Ad sets, videos and songs
- ROI optimization – Pick the lowest cost, best performing ads
In summary – with this mentorship, my music will become a career.
When I complete the mentorship I will have a process for using paid ads to sustainably generate new fans, have a multi-platform ecosystem ready to provide those people with massive amounts of value, and have products and offers to generate income from it all.
I am so grateful for this opportunity and for this wide, wonderful, community to share the journey with.
Thank you for your support as I take this next step of turning my music into a career.
PS - If you'd like to check out music I'm 'making, you can find it on:
DonationsSee top donations
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
West Linn, OR