Help Russell Bug see a specialist

52115962_1603570247698780_r.jpegIn a nut shell, Russell Could possibly have cancer or an auto immune disease. We’ve exhausted our care credit line and spent what savings we had and y’all know we’re very prideful and we work so hard for our animals. We hate having to ask for help but we just are not ready to give up. 


the local vet is confused and is recommending we take our boy to a specialist in Medford. justto get an appointment we need to come up with $5,000 not including any of the other tests or treatments they may recommend to us. Russell is only 6, we aren’t ready to just give up on our baby yet. He’s the bestest boy in the wholeworld and we are all so broken and sad thinking about having to let our boy go. We just want to get a definitive diagnosis before we make a final decision so we can decide if it’s something we can manage and him still live a happy life. 

Donations

 See top
  • Celina Caban 
    • $15 
    • 29 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $15 
    • 1 mo
  • danni moore 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Theasia Moore 
    • $40 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Ryan Bulson 
Organizer
Roseburg, OR

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more