Rural India is in dire need of medical help as Covid-19 crisis worsens.
Indian Town Seva is raising funds and procuring oxygen concentrators for rural India.
As highlighted by ‘Backward Region Grant Fund’, 243 districts have reported more than 36,000 deaths as of 5th May.
Need of the hour is to help with donations to arrange medical supplies and make sure they are served to the right communities.
The money raised is being used to procure oxygen concentrators, oximeters, flow-meters, PPE kits, thermometers, etc.
Urgency of getting oxygen to rural India is high and we need to act right now.
We are partnering with local NGOs in each state to help us with ground level logistics. Our team is procuring medical supplies and handing it over to local verified NGOs. Together we are planning an end-to-end supply chain. Once these NGOs hand over supplies to hospitals or covid care centers we have a thorough list including but not limited to following.
1. Letter to request donation from local NGO
2. Confirmation for donation acceptance
3. Proof of delivery - images, videos, on-site check
4. Follow-up of utilization of supplies (Proof - images, videos, letter from covid care center, hospital management)
Funds being spent:
1) The amount collected so far has been used to procure 8x10L and 7x5L concentrators which got delivered to smaller towns and villages.
2) Rest of the amount is being used to buy Oximeters, thermometers, thermal scanners to help detect Covid-19 symptoms sooner by
health care workers and NGO workers working in these villages.
In order to distribute all the above, we tied up with:
1) volunteers on the ground in Sihora and working with Jagdamba rasoi community program.
3) Jnana Probodhini
5) Gramin Vikash
Heartfelt gratitude to each one of you who donated and trusted us in this process. Sincere appreciation, you keep us going!
In this process, we want to gain your trust by making our invoices, delivery timelines and fund details transparent to you. If you have more questions please feel free to reach out to us. Link
Please follow us on Instagram - @indiantownseva
We are a small team but have worked tirelessly so far. Our team composition:
Shilpi Nayak: Google
Nikhil Tyagi: Apple
Samruddhi Deshpande: Apple
Saurabh Nayak: Amazon
Aditya Sen: VMWare
Puneet Nayak: Space Warrior Fellow
Ankur Vishwakarma: Catchpoint
Praveer Nayak: Wipro
Proof of concentrators procured:
DonationsSee top donations
- Pavan Kotrike
- Parag Saraogi
- Joanne Athaide
Fundraising team (5)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more