On March 27, while Rony was at work, a massive fire was burning at his apartment building at 236 Harve Street in East Boston. He was only allowed inside late that night and here is what he saw.
Rony is one of more than 20 people displaced by that fire. He lost all his furniture, his TV, almost all of his clothes. He is temporarily staying with a friend.
I am calling on all the Gateway owners and residents to help Rony in his time of hardship. Please donate what you can. I know how much this support would mean to him.
Thank you all very much!!!
- Julie Miller
- fatima aziz
- David Bastien
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more