On the afternoon of Aug 25th, while trying to light the furnace in his travel trailer, a propane leak caused an explosion. Rolf was transferred by ambulance to Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops with 1st degree burns to his hands and face and is currently in ICU. They expect him to be in ICU for a week, have him on a ventilator, in a drug induced sleep as his left lung is also severely burned.
Rolf is a kind and generous man that would give you the shirt off his back. It will be a long and tough road to recovery so this will help Rolf and his wife Brenda alleviate some of the worry about the day to day expenses. Since Rolf is self employed he can concentrate on his recovery while he’s unable to work.
Family is so very important and since Rolf is my husband’s cousin I felt compelled to try to help. Thank you for helping me help them.
Thank you for your kindness, generosity and prayers.