My name is Rennate, and I desperately need your help. My entire life, I dreamed of a normal life without constant discomfort and physical end emotional pain. Due to my medical issues, I lost my job, and my family could not help me because my mother is sick and retired due to illness.
I was born with a dental malocclusion that causes my jaw to be recessed. As a result I developed breathing problems (Obstructive Sleep Apnea) and joint problems (disc displacement in the upper jaw, which causes sharp pain and restricts jaw movement to opening my mouth only an inch, which makes eating challenging. That is not even the worst part. Because I cannot get appropriate treatment in my country, I developed Forward Head Posture and Reversed Cervical Spine.
Forward head posture (FHP) caused me many disorders, including cervical radiculopathy, cervicogenic headaches, and cervicogenic dizziness.
I experience dizziness daily because of my cervical spine imbalance due to my recessed jaw, and I can barely move my head or stand on my feet. This is my long list of afflictions and they can be cured with a surgery in United States at one of the few surgeons specialized in this type of health issues:
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
• Reversed Cervical Spine
• Everyday cervicogenic dizziness
• Forward Head posture
• Severely uneven bite with only one tooth making contact when I bite down (causing trauma to my other teeth
• The inability to chew solid foods (being limited to soft foods and liquids)
• Continually changing nerve, joint, and muscle pain as my jaw's condyle bones and disks rapidly degenerate
• Emotional distress from losing basic functionality at a very young age (inability to eat, speak properly, sleep, breathe easily, etc.)
• Emotional distress from watching this disease alter my face, through asymmetrical joint degeneration and recession of my lower and upper jaw
THE TREATMENT PLAN:
My only chance at a normal life is DoubleJaw Surgery combined with a procedure for joints (anchoring the joints with JuggerKnot anchor).
This type of surgery cannot be done in my country. I have to travel to United States to one of the few clinics where this surgery is done. After a year-long research process, I found a surgeon in the US who has the expertise to restore my full functionality effectively.
Because I am an EU citizen and not a US citizen, I can not access health insurance. I have to pay everything out of the pocket. The costs include the following:
• Surgeon, hospital, and anesthesia fees
• Travel fees and accommodations (Surgery requires three weeks stay in US, for follow-up appointments).
I know times are tough right now, and everyone has their bills to take care of. So if you can help, any little bit will help me get a chance at a normal life.
1. Donate what feels right
2. Share this fundraiser with the hashtag #help-rennate
3. Pray for me
With everything I’ve got,
Thank you from the heart!