Please donate and help support Steve and Pam Robinson’s following the loss of their home and belongings to a house fire. The donations will help with immediate expenses not covered by insurance or Red Cross.
At around 4:15am on Sep 7, 2018, Pam was awakened by a noise and then heard an explosion. The battery of a laptop, which was plugged in to charge, exploded and started a fire in the living room, which very rapidly engulfed their home. Along with their 3 daughters and 3 dogs, they all managed to escape safely. Their home and belongings are completely destroyed.
This is the start of a long long process of rebuilding and the family could really use the support of the community.
Your donations are graciously appreciated.
Additionally, the family would like to remind everyone to unplug when not in use. Unplug when not supervised. Please don’t charge any device overnight.
Thank you in advance.￼￼￼
DonationsSee top donations
- Rachel Dailey
- Michelle Berg
- Elizabeth Wilson
- Kraig Hill
- Andrea Dupuis
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more