At 4 am this morning, my Grandma and her youngest son were awaken by a man honking in their driveway, trying to let them know their home was about to be consumed in flames. Long story short, they got out and barely escaped with their lives and a pair of clothes. Everything was consumed, and the pictures attached show a small part of the extensive damage that took place as a result of the fire. The literally lost everything.
For those who feel so inclined, they would be extremely grateful and humbled by any donation to help them get the basics necessities of life. We will be using the funds to purchase food, clothing, shoes, toiletry products, possibly a new car if possible, and other small things they may stand in need of. It is the things like this that really make me thankful for all I have. They could have very easily been killed in the fire, and been taken with all of their belongings.
We are so fortunate that they are alive and continue to breathe and experience the beauty of life. We so much appreciate any and all support to help my sweet grandma and her son get back on their feet. For any of those who may not know me, my name is Zach Zufelt and it was my grandma and uncle who lost all of their belongings. Thanks for your support and donation. Love you all.
- Gib and Lynda Hammond
- Scott DeAngelo
- Matthews Family
- Jamie Hurren
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more