Pharell Brown, a loving 15-year-old boy, died unexpectedly after a visit to the local hospital. His visit to the hospital was prompted by an upset stomach. Pharell, a diabetic, had allergies to insulin and required specific medication. His mother advised practitioners of this as she left to get the boys medication. Pharell was administered an insulin injection which gave him a seizure, sending him into a coma, in the mother's absence. The family needs help to lay Pharell to rest and cope with the loss of their loving brother and son. This tragedy has been overly difficult for the single mother of now 2, who needs help burying her eldest son.
Doctors said his blood sugar was low and wanted to give him an insulin injection. His mother said no he is allergic and went to get his medication. Doctors gave him the shot when she left, he had a seizure, went into a coma then suffered heart failure and died.
Funeral will be Held 2019-01-09, in Barrie, Ont.
May Pharell Brown Rest in Peace.