After CT scan, it was clear that there was a leakage in his abdomen. On Saturday 2:45 He was rushed into surgery till 7:45 After 5 hrs of operation the dr explained that Peter was in critical condition and needed to be taken abroad for further treatment. On Sunday We took Peter to Chetumal by road and there a plane was waiting to fly him to CMA in Merida. At CMA the doctor did some tests and said he needed to wait and see if Peter required another surgery since that was only the last option he wanted to take.
By Wednesday night Peter's vitals were not as good as before, and by Thursday morning after another CT scan, the dr said he needed to do surgery again. The doctor did a bypass from his stomach to the intestine and a few more catheter to drain fluids. He was very swollen inside and had a significant infection due to leakage from his bowel. Peter was in ICU with a ventilator and semi-sedated, for three days and is now in a private room with around the clock care. He is not yet in stable condition, but he is making small improvements day by day.
As you can imagine the hospital bills are adding up for Peter and his family, we would like to ask you for any amount that you can spare and to also keep Peter and his family in your prays!
Thank you very much for your help!
-Peter's family and friends
P.S For daily updates on Peter click her and follow.
DonationsSee top donations
- Anonymous Anonymous
- Fund Raiser
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more