Help pastor Moses Lee -lost house by fire
Hi, I am Eugene Lee, a reporter for Korean news Atlanta (www.knewsatlanta).
Please help Dr. Moses Lee (Korean name Lee Bang-seok).
Rev. Moses Lee visited Korea last May for missionary work, but as soon as he landed at the airport, he suffered a brain hemorrhage and underwent emergency brain surgery.
His medical staff advised missionary Moses Lee not to board the plane for the time being, and with the help of his acquaintances, he stayed in Korea for six months and continued his missionary work.
In Atlanta, he pioneered the Jesus Mission Church under Kingdomizer and spread his influence, but seven years ago, his wife suddenly died, and he has been struggling.
Missionary Moses Lee could not return to Atlanta from Korea due to brain hemorrhage surgery.
However, he bravely returned to his Atlanta home on the 15th of November but lost the house he had lived in for 20 years in a fire.
He is now surviving the fire and staying with his old dog at a hotel.
He needs a fund for life and expenses to recover all.
The house of Pastor Lee, a Korean missionary, was destroyed by a fire early in the morning on the 22nd (Tue).
The Gwinnett Fire Department said the house was "burnt down after using the fireplace early Tuesday morning."
Missionary Moses Lee told Channel 2 reporter Matt Janson that he is a pastor and is more grateful than ever for surviving the fire.
“My friend is alive; this friend is alive; I am alive; praise the Lord. Amazingly, the Lord protects us,” he said in a public interview.
The fire department confirmed that the smoke alarms in the house were not working.
The fire was ruled an accident.
He lost his wife seven years ago. Last May, he miraculously survived brain hemorrhage surgery, but even his house was burned down, facing great difficulties.
He has helped many people and communities so far; now it's time for us to help him.
Send your tiny hand and a big hug to him, please.
Here are the links to the newspaper coverages; https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/georgia-mans-home-destroyed-after-using-fireplace/SMBHJZOE75GY3NHDXMKRRZHG5I/
DonationsSee top donations
Organizer and beneficiary