On August 17 Harper ingested a small Lithium battery, at first she told her mom it was a penny but her little sister showed her mom what she really swallowed. She was rushed to the closest hospital then transfered by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. She was kept overnight, the next day we got the news that the acid from the battery was causing damage to the tissue around her little precious heart and esophagus. She was then transported again by ambulance to Boston Childrens Hospital. She will remain there until the Doctors are confident she will make a full recovery. This is the best hospital Harper could be at but it is about two hour drive from her home. The funds we are trying to raise will help cover the time off of work for both Mom and Dad so they can be with their Harper, the driving back and forth and for the Medical bills they will be facing. Any help given is appreciated more than words can say, all we can do is pray for a full recovery for our Harper girl. Thank you so much!