Help my twin brother eric and Dad Randy King

My dad was woke up to a house full of smoke in the middle of the night in the early hours of Tuesday march 30th. He opened the door to air it out not sure what it was from, when the entire mobile home caught on fire, an old 80s model mobile home burns really fast. He managed to wake my twin brother up yelling to get out while the fire took off thru the entire place. They both got out safely with nothing but the pajamas they were wearing not even shoes. While the neighbor and Eric were moving the vehicles my dad realized his companion dog chewy was nowhere to be found so my dad loving that dog to pieces after losing his other dog earlier this year went back in to the house to try and find him. Dad was burned thru his entire body and was life flighted to Harborview Hospital in Seattle where as of 5 am was still in the er waiting to be moved into ICU. He was thankfully alert and oriented. He lived in this mobile home since 1987 this was our childhood home. My brother has a little smoke inhalation and some speckled burns on his arms and head. This fundraiser is to help with expenses like clothing, deposits for new place. My brother is displaced more right now since dad is in the hospital. Dad also has existing bills. Unfortunately there was no homeowners or renters insurance


Jillian King
Onalaska, WA

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.